The services that we provide focus on keeping children out of foster care, supporting parents and caregivers, giving youth opportunities for growth and healthy development, and strengthening local communities. In this section, you may each of our five programs:
- Respite / Child Care Program: Providing a much-needed break to parents and other caregivers.
- Family Preservation Program: Supporting families to address parenting issues and life challenges.
- Kinship Support Program: Supporting kinship families in caring for their relatives’ offspring (kin).
- Kinship Youth Program: Nurturing and guiding youth to help them reach their potential.
- OreMi Mentoring Program: Building one-to-one mentoring relationships that provide consistent and positive role modeling for youth.